To Faith, on your 6th Birthday!

 Faith,

 I love you soooooo much!  This year I started calling you Faith Potato because Rae was Rae Bean.  We decided (you decided) that was the best vegetable for you.  But I'm not allowed to call you that in front of people :)  You are so fun and sweet.  You like to be around the big kids but you are also really good at finding things to do on your own.  You recently started playing Nintendo and ask me to play every day!  

School is starting soon and you are looking forward to it.  I think you're excited to learn to read this year!  You are a joy and a delight.  It is so fun to watch your face of concentration as you are working on an art project or practicing your letters.  You absolutely love co-op and are excited to be in the "big kid" class this year.  You are smart, creative, and a joy to be around.  I am so glad you're my girl!

Love you always,

Momma

 

Birthday cake: chocolate with buttercream icing, topped with Bluey.  Abi made it for you!

Birthday Dinner: Pizza

Favorite Toys: Magnetiles, Nintendo (Minecraft), and art stuff

Favorite Thing to Play: Minecraft with people or anything the big kids do

Least Favorite Thing: Feeling left out

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Life & Waiting

Homeschool Update