To Abi, on your 13th Birthday!

 Abi,

You are a joy and a delight!  Goodness, you are 13!  It is so fun watching you grow up.  You are starting to care a little more about fashion and makeup although you haven't been completely sucked into that world.  You are figuring out new ways to express yourself and I love it.  You are completely obsessed with the Keeper of the Lost Cities books still.  Ya know, I ought to read them.  :)  You LOVE to read and it is so fun to watch...I was concerned you would hate it always.

Anyway, your big thing this year was saving up to get a snake. You worked SO hard to earn money and asked for money for your birthday.  Miracle - a set up was donated to the thrift store which got you there SO much faster!  Kernel Benson Barkley Stenson joined us on the 23rd.  I love him (her?).  You do too.  He's small and a cutie and I am SO glad it worked out!

I am so glad to be a teenager mom now.  It is so cool.  Stay true to who you are.  Don't compromise for anyone.  Keep your eyes on Jesus.  

Love you always,
Mom

 

Birthday cake: chocolate with chocolate with oreos

Birthday Dinner: steak and baked potatoes!

Favorite Toys: I should revise these questions ;)  You like Nintendo still but you're big and don't play toys now :)

Favorite Thing to Do: You seem to like game night with our family and you like to watch shows with Grace and me on Saturday nights

Least Favorite Thing: Noise and overwhelm!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Life & Waiting

Homeschool Update