To Rachel, on your 4th birthday!

 Happy birthday!

You are my little tornado.  You are constantly moving and talking and it is a joy and a delight to see you take in the world around you.  You are a spider monkey - you love to leap off of things and on to people and you completely trust they will just catch you.  You love to give me hugs and kisses.  You love all things Paw Patrol and you are happy to play with people or by yourself.

You have big feelings all the time and have perfected the fake "I'm so sad" look.  Sometimes we give in but we're on to you :)  You really like to "do schoolwork" while the big kids do school and often ask to do lessons on the tablet on Starfall or Reading Eggs.  

Going with Dad or me anywhere is a big treat.  You are creative and full of make believe fun.  

You are a joy little one and I am so thankful I get to be your momma.  Today you told me you were going to be a hair salon when you grow up and you were going to have 10 kids so you need 10 beds for them!  We shall see what your future holds!

Love always, 

Momma

Birthday cake: chocolate cake!

Birthday Dinner: Pizza

Favorite Toys: Magnetiles, play doh, your tablet

Favorite Thing to Play: Make believe

Least Favorite Thing: Not getting what you want :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Life & Waiting

Homeschool Update