Thankful Thursdays 2015 #4

This has been a WEIRD week.  I'm kind of glad it is coming to a close and hoping that next week is a little more routine.  Monday my mom watched the kids all day (seriously, all day) while I cleaned and got ready for Baby.  Tuesday I recovered because, yeah, I'm really pregnant and working that hard is tiring.  I also nursed sore teeth because I'm having some dental work done.  Wednesday I went to the Dentist, cried in the chair and gagged quite a few times.  I'm still highly emotional but am happy with a nice, calm day today.

1. I am thankful for my mom and Aunt Janet who have come through for me repeatedly this week to help with the kids while I take care of stuff and get ready for this baby.  She also made me dinner to take home so I wouldn't have to cook!

2. I am thankful for the lady at the dentist who pats my shoulder and helps me to stay calm.  I don't do the dentist well and I really don't do well when it is a high hormone, high gag reflex day.

3. I am thankful for the lady who drops bread off at the thrift store for us.  Sounds silly, but that is just an amazing, thoughtful gesture.

4. I am thankful for my four beautiful kiddos who played so well this morning.  I love hearing them laugh and watching them interact.  Seriously, who knew this many kids could be peaceful?  I mean, we have our moments but I love that they love each other.

5. I am thankful for perspective.

6. I am thankful for an amazing date night with my husband.  We went out for dinner, came home to ice cream and a fire.

7.  I am thankful for the women's Bible study I'm participating in.  So far so good and I'm excited to see how it goes.  I'm also super thrilled that they meet at my house after my kids are in bed so Aaron and I can both be involved in Bible studies (he teaches one at the church for men at the same time).

8. I am thankful for working from home and setting my own hours.  That has been a lifesaver this week.

9. I am thankful for kisses almost every time I say "Levi, where are my kisses?"  (Which reminds me how funny it was when Grace told me one time she was sorry I lost my marbles and she was going to try to find them for me).

10. I am thankful for God's grace...every. single. moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting