My To Do List


This is a sample of my to do list for a week.  I use a program called Motivated Moms (which is available in the app store) and adjust it to fit my needs.  My main problem is I don't do well with digital lists.  I want to be able to see the entire thing in one glance and generally on my phone or tablet I can't get that.

This list stays pretty fluid throughout the week.  I add items to the end as I think of more I have to do and cross off as much as I can!  The Motivated Moms app is helpful to me because it assigns chores that I should think of (cleaning the fridge shelves, checking filters, washing doorknobs) but that I never really get around to doing.  By assigning one or two of these tasks every week it stays manageable and keeps me sane.  Plus, I feel like my house stays cleaner.

I had posted before about how I used to have a checklist on my fridge with tasks for each day.  That method was only surface cleaning though and with the 10 people that live in the house, it didn't really keep up with everything that needed to be done.

At the end of the day, this is what works for my season of life now.  It is also a great visual reminder of how much I do accomplish in a day/week and makes me feel good about being home all day!  And with this method, my house is almost always visitor friendly in a short amount of time instead of a mad rush panic scramble to be presentable :)

What works for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting