Thankful Thursdays 2015 #2


I have been feeling a little stressed out this week.  Combine the urge to clean everything (aka nesting) with four kids who like to play with toys, do crafts and make messes it's getting to me just a little.  But that's ok.  I'd take the kids over a spotless house any day.  I suppose I'm thankful for perspective!

1. I am thankful that the Christmas tree is down and I have my living room back.  I LOVE Christmas.  I also like to be done with the extra clutter (again especially during this nesting phase).

2. I am thankful for the handy cover, screen protector and keyboard for my tablet that allows me to type this in my living room instead of trying to find office time to make it happen.

3. I am thankful for a friend who has twin boys and gave me two giant boxes full of clothes from 24m-4t.  PUMPED.

4. I am thankful that my kiddos are all good at entertaining themselves, but they still like me to play with them too :)

5. I am thankful for this house we live in.  It does mean more to clean and upkeep, but it definitely is nice to have some space!

6. I am thankful for my husband and I can't wait to listen to his sermon from last Sunday (I was teaching Sunday School).

7. I am thankful for almost 29 weeks of relatively easy pregnancy and that there are only 11ish more to go!

8. I am thankful my mom-in-law let me borrow Mockingjay AND that I found time in the span of 30 hours to finish it.

9.  I am thankful that clearing off my mantel for Christmas decor has left it empty for family pictures.  I just need to print some!

10. I am thankful for the Made to Crave Bible study and figuring out ways to keep myself accountable and on track.  Today that includes wearing my Color Run bracelet all day to remind myself that although I can't actively work out right now, I do have a goal I'm working toward and I can make good decisions to help that goal be more reachable once this bambino arrives!

What are you thankful for this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting