Oh Friday...

I have a doctor's appointment this morning.  It is hard to believe it has been 29 weeks with this little guy already.  I'm not ready to go to two appointments per month though.  I'm hoping we put that off for a little while.  My to-do list got mostly done!  It also got a lot longer before the week was over.  Hopefully that means it was a productive week.   High on my priority list is getting the boys clothes organized (I store all the kids' old clothes because let's face it, it's nice to have them on hand and not have to buy new clothes for each kid!) and get out the NB/3m stuff for Isaac.  I also need to order diapers, find a dresser and move some shelves (and by move I mean have Aaron move).



I have been doing ok with my no sugar challenge.  I'm bugging Emily constantly with updates on my sugar cravings and ability to resist. Monday and Tuesday were a little rough, Wednesday I nailed it, Thursday and Friday weren't bad.  If I can do this then I can do anything!!  Ok, maybe not but I do like feeling like I'm in control and it makes me painfully aware of how much I crave sugar.  I'm thankful to be able to replace that with prayer, accountability and focusing on a goal.

I have also determined that I have a bad attitude.  I'm working on it though - that counts for something right?  I want to make sure that I am speaking the truth in love and making sure that I don't hold onto situations that I'm not willing to address.  It isn't fair to anyone to do that.  I also told my husband I found him highly annoying today.  Any time I want to complain I see him working hard and being extra helpful to me and the girls and then my "right" to complain flies right out the window!!  He's a keeper.

Hopefully next week is as productive as this one.  My house is slowly but surely being cleaned and decluttered!  Hooray for nesting :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting