Thankful Thursdays 2015 #3

This has been a crazy day with a trip to the Doctors, visit a the Children's hospital and then back home to get ready for Bible study.  Wow, whirlwind. 

1. I am thankful for my Husband.  He puts up with my crazy, loves me always and shares his heart.  I'm glad we love AND like each other!

2. I am thankful for Emily!  It is AWESOME to have someone always (seriously, ALWAYS) willing to help me when I need it and NEVER (truly, NEVER) makes me feel guilty about it.  She hung with 3 of the kids all morning and was so amazing after my "I need you here in 20 minutes" phone call :)

3. I am thankful for Erica!  It's nice to have a nurse friend who lets me ask questions about what is going on, medicines and is a friendly face for my kiddos at the hospital.  So grateful for her!

4. I am thankful for my mother in law!  She has 7 kids of her own but raised 9 with my father in law.  I am thankful for her example of graciousness when people say stupid things about family size and her example as a wife and mom.

5. I am thankful for my mother!  What an amazing woman.  She was also willing to come help with the kids this morning and dropped off a LOT of treats today!  She always thinks of us and is always willing to help!

6. I am thankful for the women who came over last night to talk, study and focus on God!

7. I am thankful for friends that fix cars for free :)

8. I am thankful for date night...very, very thankful for date night!

9. I am thankful for 10 weeks(ish) left of this pregnancy.

10. I am thankful for my kiddos.  I love them.

I need to go get dinner on the table but I will finish this list!  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting