Thankful Thursdays 2015 #1

I'm excited to start doing thankful Thursdays again. I think it is one of those things that helps me focus on the important things and allows me to write, even if just in list form for now!  I would LOVE for you to join me with a list of thankfuls (I like 10 but you can pick the number) each Thursday! 

This week, I'm thankful for...

1. A new year, new beginning and a fresh start. I am really happy with how I ended 2014 and I'm looking forward to continue to strive for more in 2015!

2. I am thankful for my amazing husband who keeps me grounded, encourages me and pushes me.

3. I am thankful for my 5 kids, they are amazing and I can't wait to meet Isaac!

4. I am thankful for Grace learning to read! It is so awesome!

5. I am thankful for an easy, complications free pregnancy. This is so much easier when I feel good!

6. I am thankful for the ability to work from home and stay with my kiddos.

7. I am thankful for Harvest House and another year in this ministry.

8. I am thankful for the reminders of how God provides each day in amazing ways.

9. I am thankful that we live close to family and have amazing friends.

10. I am thankful that in my 30s I feel like I am starting to figure out and appreciate who God made ME to be.

Join me for thankfuls this year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting