Thankful Thursdays Top 10 #11

What a week. This has been a long but good one.

I am thankful for...

1. God. Taking care of me. Trusting me with 5 beautiful babies. Loving me always.

2. My family. Seriously knowing I can call my parents anytime for help is amazing. My mom hanging with me and Aaron at the hospital all day and doing whatever she can to make things easier.  Aaron's family calling, offering to help with kids and stopping by...we are loved.

3. Friends. I have had so many visitors. Sweet thoughtful gifts. People far away offering to send pizza to the house where our kids were all day while we were at the hospital. Care packages. Taking on 9 kids for what was at least 9 hours. Love.

4. My husband who is my rock in child birth.

5. The doctors and nurses who helped me through this one.

6. My MoMs who are so supportive and encouraging!!

7. My sweet, calm little man.

8. Have I said my people yet because man, have they all come through for me in all this!

9. Grace for myself in hard life moments.

10. The heritage of salvation in my family. I pray Isaac loves the Lord with all his heart and always treats women lovingly and respectfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Timothy's Birth Story