Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #11


Oh the things to be thankful for this week!  Last week I was writing from a hospital room.  This week I'm home surrounded by noise and my beautiful little people. Definitely quieter last week.  Definitely more fun this week :)

1. I am still so thankful for my doctors and team of people who made sure Isaac and I were taken care of.  Again, that was probably my hardest birth but I am so thankful for those that helped us through.  And of course for all the people who took care of my people while I was there.

2. I am thankful for my momma who has come by to help with the kids, make sure they are getting enough attention and help take care of me and the house.

3. I am thankful for my little man who is so far an awesome sleeper!

4. I am thankful for little moments where JJ sings and Levi dances and grins wildly while looking at me for approval and to see my joy.  I can't wait to see who they will be when they grow up!

5. I am thankful for the girls and their helpful attitudes.  They are so sweet to their brothers -I am so blessed.

6. I am thankful for nap time.  I mean, the baby is a week old, I'm still tired :)

7. I am thankful for date night and time away to focus on my man (see yesterday's post).

8. I am thankful for Morgan who speaks encouragement like a native language.

9. I am thankful for the freedom to ignore my cell phone as needed these days.

10. I am thankful for exactly where God has me right now.  I'm thankful that His voice is clear, His direction is sure and I don't have to wonder if I'm doing the right thing.

Comments

  1. 3 days in a row!?! Whoa! :D And you're too sweet to me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting