To My Little Ones

Hey guys,

I just want you to know I love you so much.  And our house is about to get crazy with a new baby so I wanted to take a minute to make sure you knew that I loved you and how crazy I am about each of YOU!  In the next few months I might seem really busy, or tired or cranky...but know I love you and soon we'll be back to normal - whatever that might look like for us.

Grace - I am so proud of you kiddo.  You are such an amazing helper for me and I love how you help with chores so willingly and happily.  Today your idea of fun was washing the windows for me.  I pray that your servant spirit continues and that you just bless people by your willingness to love them in practical ways.  You also unloaded the entire dishwasher this morning and got out everything I needed to make breakfast.  Thank you again for helping, but more importantly for reminding me that you are watching - you watch what I do, how I serve and my cheerfulness is also often reflected in your cheerfulness.  I love you kid.

Abi - You are getting so big!  I love that you are such a big kid and great helper but still so silly and sweet.  You got to spend the night at Grandma's last night and I know you are having fun but I miss you!  You are such a good helper and love to entertain the boys.  I think you could play peek-a-boo and ring around the rosie for hours without complaining if I needed you to!  And I love how whenever you give me a kiss and a hug you give your baby brother a kiss and a hug too.  He is going to love you!  I love watching how excited you get about new discoveries and how new and wonderful things are to you.  Stay excited little one - it'll serve you well in life!  

Levi - My oldest little man.  You are SO quick with a smile and eager to please people.  You can go from a crying fit to all smiles in an instant when a camera is pointed at you.  You are my physical boy and climber and explorer.  I love watching you learn to do new things and try new things.  I bet you and the park will be good friends this summer - once mommy gets brave enough to take all of you!  You love to carry a ball around outside and inside your favorite thing seems to be climbing on and off the couch.  You are a sweet little guy and I'm so proud of you!

Jacob - My littlest boy for at least a few more days.  I love you.  I think most people think you are serious all the time and it is hard to make you smile.  I'm not sure why, maybe you just love mommy extra because you treat me to your giggles all the time.  Any time someone is getting tickled you go lay down next to them so it is your turn next.  I see you as a little boy who loves to laugh and play.  You are getting so good at communicating - pointing at what you want and using what words you have to tell me.  I love watching you figure out how to make sure I know what you want!   Stay persistent - it is such an important character quality!

Babies, I love you all and I know that you are so full of grace that during this time that might be a little crazy and a little hard that you will continue to be full of love and life.  I can't wait for you to meet your new baby brother, but know that I will always love each of you as much as you can imagine and more.  You guys are so special and forever MY babies!

Love,
Mommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting