Thankful Thursdays 2015 #10

This has been a crazy week.  My to do list is usually a challenge but this week it was just mocking me.  And I'm failing at the no sugar thing.  And ya know what, I'm acknowledging it needs to get better but not beating myself up over it.  It is what it is.

I'm thankful for...

1. kiddos who play well together.

2. a great routine that we are currently settled into and frankly, I think will still work when this baby boy arrives.

3. long talks with my husband about all sorts of things.

4. the realization that my best might not be good enough for others and there is nothing I can do about that.

5. warmer weather and the phrase "go play outside"  (See also warmer weather and the phrase "you don't need a coat")

6. big kid shoes for my boys.  Between what I found for them in my bins and at the thrift store I have sneakers for them for $1.50.  Can't really beat that.

7. a new budget system (read: challenge accepted)

8. quality time with my littles.  It seems like for the most part they all need their mom at different parts of the day so while it is a lot of being needed, it isn't overwhelming with all of them wanting my attention.

9. a new diaper bag that was a beautiful surprise from Morgan.  I moved my things into it and got Isaac's diapers and a set of clothes in there already.  Thankful for that sweet, thoughtful gift.

10. grace.  For me, for others, for the world.  I have been seeing a lot of conflict lately in all sorts of places around me, but I'm thankful that grace often prevails and sets things right.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting