Thankful Thursdays 2015 #9

I realize I'm a couple days late.  We have been sick again here so doing my best to stay on top of things and stay rested.  :)

1. I am thankful all the kids are currently healthy again and paying that they stay this way. I don't want to clean any more puke.  Side note: super thankful grace seems to have mastered puking in the toilet :)

2. I am thankful for extra rest this week. I may have taken the two hour nap yesterday.

3. I am thankful for a good doctors appointment yesterday. Baby is head down but it could still be the full 3 weeks or longer until he decides to show up.

4. I am so thankful for friends to take care of me and send me random surprises.

5. I'm thankful for a break from teaching Sunday school. I love it, but my body is ready to rest.

6. I'm thankful for playdough and coloring time with all of my kids today.

7. I am thankful for time out last night and random errands to run.

8. I am thankful for playdough, crayons and other activities that are fairly quiet and entertaining.  Also, whoever got my kids the 6-in-1 Frozen game set, you're my hero.

9. I am thankful my girlies are old enough to play "fun" games like Go Fish and Crazy 8s.  Chutes and Ladders is still my least favorite.

10. I am thankful for this quiet lull before the "storm" and the peace I'm finding in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting