To Timothy, On your 5th Birthday!

 

Timothy,

You are a sweet, sassy, mischievous, stubborn kiddo.  You are a delight and a treasure.  You keep me on my toes with your antics but you always win me over with your giant grin.  You are strong willed and apparently, you are a lot like I was as a kid.  

I am delighted to see how you are growing and changing.  You are learning to think of others more, apologize quicker, and you speak up for those who are mistreated.  You are kind especially to Faith and teaching her to love others well.  Watching the two of you hug and be sweet makes me so happy.

You still love to sit with me and you ask me a lot if we can "have a conversation" but you never pronounce it right and I'm never going to correct you.  You love to sing songs from K-Love (There's Joy In The House of the Lord is a favorite) and you get SO excited about going to church to see your teacher and class.

I am so thankful for you young man and cannot wait to see how you grow! 



Love always,

Mama 

Birthday cake: Chocolate and funfetti cupcakes with chocolate icing, dino toppers

Birthday Dinner: Nachos (with spicy tomato sauce...aka salsa)

Favorite Toys: DINOS

Favorite Thing to Play: Dinosaurs, books, anything with your brothers

Least Favorite Thing: Being told what to do :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting