To Timothy, on your 2nd Birthday!


Timothy,

You are a delightful little dinosaur.  If I ask you what a dinosaur says you stop your foot and roar at me.  It is hilarious and a great distraction when you are frustrated about something.  You LOVE dinosaurs and trains.  You have claimed Faith as your baby although sometimes you'll "share" with me and you say she is cutttte.

You don't like being stuck in your seat when you are all done eating or being left out when the big kids are playing.  Fortunately, you are starting to play really well with everyone and have freedom to roam pretty much anywhere downstairs.  You like to put bottles away for me when Faith is done with them, but instead of putting them on the counter you stick them in the bottom of the fridge.

You are my baby giant and I love your expressive faces, your quick smiles and your big personality.  I'm thankful you're mine little man and I can't wait to see who you become!!

Love always,
Momma

For your birthday dinner we are having:
Smoked chicken breast sandwiches with mac & cheese!


For your birthday cake you had:

A chocolate dinosaur

Your favorite toys are:
Dinosaurs, trains, cars, and currently legos.

You don't like:

Being stuck in your seat when you are done eating.  Being told no.  Being put to bed...normal things for two year olds!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting