To Levi, on your 4th Birthday


Levi -

You are one hilarious little man.  Seriously.  All day long.  You have these sneaky smiles and side eyes that you do.  Especially when you know you shouldn't and then you flash that grin and think you can get away with anything.  You're nuts and I love you.  You recently retired your Paw Patrol hat that you have been wearing for the better part of the last year.  We replaced it with a Spider Man hat.  It was going to be for your birthday, but we decided that just because was better.

You like to say "MOM - talk to me.  I need you to talk to me please." when you feel ignored.  It cracks me up...and occasionally makes me feel bad :)  You think your brother Timothy is awesome.  You love playing with your sisters - doing crafts and building forts with them.  Jacob you just seem to like to beat up but I'm sure that phase will pass.

You love all things Super Hero.  You seem to be in a big Iron Man phase right now.  And you tell me when you eat all your dinner you'll be strong.  You love to do all the things your daddy does and love to go on adventures with him!

You have a great big heart, you care about people when they are sad, and you seem to genuinely like to be a helper.

I love you little boy.  You made me a boy mom and I'm forever grateful.

Love you,

Mommy

For your birthday dinner we had:
Pork, orzo and zuchinni....then on your actual birthday we had chicken tenders with mac & cheese

For your birthday cake you had:
A  triangle cake - funfetti with chocolate frosting.  Your dad made fun of me for making a triangle until he realized that was the "shape" you asked for!

Your favorite toys are:
All things superhero. You got a dinosaur that "hatched" from an egg from Aunt Becki that you carry around almost everywhere.  You like legos and coloring and are starting to enjoy playing on the computer a bit.

You don't like:
Being ignored!  Not getting what you want.  Being told to wait! Feeling left out.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting