Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #16

It's been awhile but I miss writing Thankful Thursdays.  So here goes!

1. I'm thankful for homeschooling and the flexibility it gives me to be involved in the kids lives.

2. I'm thankful for some recent conversations with friends giving me permission to "ignore" the kids and let them be creative and explore and play without me.

3. I'm thankful for my husband who listens to my heart and helps me to figure out what is really going on in my head.

4. I am SO thankful for date nights.  I'm glad that this is a priority in our lives.  Last month we didn't have as many due to a lot of things going on, but we still spent time together intentionally and I so appreciate that we have set that as a priority.

5. I am thankful for answered prayer.  I'm always praying that God would be so real in peoples' lives that they can't deny Him and I'm always so thankful when He shows Himself that way in mine.

6. I am thankful seven hours of unrushed conversation with my dear friend and her husband.  I'm thankful to get to do life with these people and just enjoy them!

7. I'm thankful for my hub's cooking!  Oh. My. Goodness.  He is amazing.

8. I'm thankful for down time and rest and relaxation.

9. I'm thankful for the Twins learning more words and communicating easier.  It's so difficult when they know what they want but can't get it out.

10. I'm thankful for the songs "Day One" by Matthew West and "Grace Wins" which I believe is also Matthew West.  They speak to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting