To Abi, on your 4th birthday!

My sweet Abi Ann,

You are my sunshine.  You look like sunshine, you smell like sunshine, you are my sunshine.  You are a stubborn little thing who knows exactly what she wants.  You love to do all the things your big sister is doing, but you are also content to be on your own.  You love your brothers with everything in you and play with them with shouts of laughter.  You are loyal, sweet and kind.  You care about other people and want everyone around you to be happy.  You are enjoying preschool and ask me every day if you can do school...and more school...and have pages to color and cut.  (On the days I don't have pages for you to color and cut you generally make me find one.)  Kid - you are fierce.  You are strong willed and tough.  I pray that you will continue to be fierce and strong and tough and that you will use those things to help the people around you and to give glory to God!  I am so thankful for you my lovely princess.  You will always be my sunshine!

Love,
Mommy


For your birthday dinner you asked for:
Chicken pot pie, bread and applesauce

For your birthday cake you asked for:
Funfetti heart shape cake (a heart because you love me so much), chocolate frosting, decorated with pink and purple.  With strawberries on it.

Your favorite toys are:
LEGOS!  You love your dolls too.

You don't like:
Being told you're tired and need to rest.  Having school days with nothing to cut and paste.  When people aren't playing nice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting