Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #15

I am thankful for...

1. Friends who take time on their day off to play at the park with us.  Seriously the text message of "I have the day off, what is something that is hard for you to do with all the kids that we can go do?" was amazing.  We went and we played hard at the park.  Erica also took a lot of pictures that are too cute!  I can't wait to see them all.

2. Having the Hubs here to help me parent.  When dealing with children's attitude issues sometimes a fresh set of eyes is helpful.  I'm glad I don't have to do this alone.

3. Girls who love to color.  Seriously.  They get up from their naps and color for an hour in my office almost every day.  It's beautiful.  I get more work done and they are happy.  Granted, my office is usually trashed at the end of it, but whatever! :)

4. Home Fellowship Group (aka Bible study).  We've been on break for a little bit but are starting up next week.  I'm excited.

5. Home School.  I am totally geeking out right now.  I can't wait to start next year and watch these kiddos learn.  I'm excited Abi will officially do school and Grace will do MORE school.  It'll be interesting.

6. A break and refocus.  I took a mini-break from Facebook because I was just sick of it.  I also took a break from saying "no" unless I have to.  I mean, fine, paint just clean up your mess when you're done.

7. A good sleeper baby.  Of course every time I say this he has a terrible night.

8. Peace.  My 30s have been good to me.  I like me now a lot better than I did even a couple years ago.

9. Running!  I've been running again.  Ok, not a lot yet but I'm working through Couch to 5k again and I'm 4 sessions in.  I did 2.5 miles my first jog/walk without the stroller.  I'm averaging 2.2 miles with a double stroller full of twins and a flat tire. :)

10. Time with my parents.  We spent Monday at my parents house and had a blast.  It was nice to have a long day over there to just hang out.  Would have been better if the boys weren't insanely grumpy, but whatever :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting