To Rachel, on your 2nd birthday!

 

Rachel,

You are my ray of sunshine.  You are a sweet, spunky girl who seems to love us fiercely while refusing to give kisses and hugs.  You'll cross your little arms and say NO!  But we are always the first ones you come running to when you need help, so I know you are confident in our love.  

You call both of the big sisters Abi, which drives Grace a little nuts.  It's cute to watch and everyday you seem to pick a favorite person to cling to.  You sleep well with "Bunky" your little brown stuffed monkey that I'm pretty sure you stole from Isaac.  You wake up with a smile and spunk to start each day.

You seem to have a little of the same respiratory nonsense that Faith has but I am confident you will outgrow it.  Otherwise you eat like a champion although you prefer to have a plate to graze from all day long instead of eating regular meals.  You also ALWAYS want milk instead of water.  

Kiddo, I love you.  I am so proud of you and how you are growing.  I can't wait to see who you will continue to become.  Stand firm my Rae of sunshine and show the world your light!

Momma

Birthday cake: Chocolate butterfly cake with chocolate and peanut butter frosting, it was delicious

Birthday Dinner: Pizza and fried chicken. You were still getting over some sickness so you weren't too interested in either

Favorite Toys: Bunky the monkey, building toys, your new Cocomelon play phone

Favorite Thing to Play: Anything with your brother's and sister.  You also love to sing - Wheels on the Bus, You are My Sunshine, Jesus Loves Me, ABCs.

Least Favorite Thing: Being told to do basically anything you don't want to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting