To Jacob on your 5th birthday!

Jacob,

You are my little man.  I called you that the other day and you told me you were NOT a little man, you were a dude.  Ok dude, I love you.  You are a gentle giant some days and a fiery tornado others.  (Sometimes in the same day!)  You are loving and kind and patient and gentle.  You are also confident and loud and tough.  You are the tallest, biggest brother and you are rough and tumble.  You still like to be held and for momma to give you my full attention.

You like to build and you get very involved in the girls imagination games.  You are NOT a fan of being left out.  You like to report all the things that are going on (even if we can see it happening!) and you make sure that everyone knows what the rules are.  But you are fun loving and have a great smile and laugh.

I love you DUDE - you're such a sweet kid and I love being your mom.

Love always,
Momma

For your birthday dinner we are having:
PIZZA


For your birthday cake you had:
A chocolate dinosaur cake with blue frosting!

Your favorite toys are:
Building toys or imaginative toys.  You also really like the bike you got from me and Daddy this morning

You don't like:
Having to wait for a turn, not being listened to, when people break the rules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting