To Isaac, on your 3rd Birthday

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Oh my goodness, I love you.  You are the sweetest, happiest little man ever.  You definitely have a stubborn streak, you know what you want and you tell it how it is...but you are just a sweet boy.  You say almost everything like a question. You put crazy long pauses in between words and phrases..."My birth...day?" "Christmas....lights?".   You love to snuggle with momma although you are usually too busy to sit still.  You LOVE going to school two days a week and playing at "Miss Beth's house" aka the church.  

You love to go to Sunday School...you get lots of snacks and EVERYONE is your friend.  I'm often told how well behaved you are and what a great job listening you do.  I'm thankful for that.  Stay sweet little man.  Stay cheerful and laugh often.  Your smile is contagious and I pray you continue to overflow with joy.  I'm proud of you and thankful you're my son!

Love you,
Momma


For your birthday dinner we are having:
Pizza per your request!  Daddy got cheese, "meatball" (sausage) and lots and lots of breadsticks!


For your birthday cake you had:

A 4 layer cake alternating vanilla and chocolate covered in two cans of frosting and lots of colorful sprinkles!

Your favorite toys are:
Rubble on the Double from Paw Patrol, PJ Masks and your tablet that Grandma gave you for Christmas.

You don't like:

Not getting what you want, being pushed around by the big boys or eating with any amount of speed at all ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting