To Abi, on Your 6th Birthday!

Abi Ann,

Oh my goodness I love you.  You have so much spunk and spirit you delight my soul!  You are quick with a smile, to help, and to love the people around you.  You are a great fort builder and come up with awesome fun things to do with your brothers!  You like to color and create all day long!  Pink is your favorite color. 

You are reading like a champ and starting to read harder books.  You are doing first grade school work and I'm so proud of you for trying so hard!  You are still crazy stubborn, but more and more I'm seeing you be stubborn about GOOD things and I'm so thankful for that!  You like to have quiet space as much as you love being around people.  You often put other people ahead of yourself and it delights me to see you serving.  You also LOVE to be with your big sister doing all the big kid things.  Ya'll are best buds and I hope you stay that way!

Abi, I could not be more proud of the young lady you are becoming.  All the sudden you look so old and grown up.  I want you to stay little but I can't wait to see who you become!  Do great things my little one, I'm proud of you!
 
Love,
Mom

For your birthday dinner we had:
PIZZA!  Homemade - cheese and pepperoni :)

For your birthday cake you had:
A butterfly with pink and purple designs...you and Grace decorated it for the most part although you did ask for some swirls and some loop-d-loops

Your favorite toys are:
Dolls and ALL THINGS CRAFTS!

You don't like: Being wrong.  Being over tired.  Being told you aren't old enough.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting