To Jacob, on your second birthday!

Jake,

I love you kid.  You have the best giggle/smile combo around.  I LOVE when you laugh so hard you can't catch your breath.  You live life completely in every moment and feel all sorts of emotions.  You take in everything you see it seems like.  You take awhile to warm up to people but when you do, you are very loyal.  You love going to Grandma and Papa's house and usually tell me "Papa papa papa" all the way there.  You have SO many words and get so excited when I repeat back what you are trying to tell me.  You are very gentle but aren't afraid to shout "mine!" when the situation needs it.  I'm so proud of you!  You, my little man, have figured out that if you push real hard against Levi's bed you can get close enough to the light switch to turn it on.  Stinker.  You know what you want and when you want it.  I pray you use that stubbornness to serve the Lord when you get bigger.  I'm thankful for you little boy.  My Baby "B".  You are such a joy and I'm thankful you're mine!

Love you always.  Love God and treat women well ok?

Love,
Mama

Your favorite foods are:
Bananas, oatmeal, anything you can steal from mom's plate

For your birthday:Mom is planning to make a cake shaped like a 2 with cars on it...we'll see how it turns out :)

Your favorite toys are:
Blocks, books and cars

You don't like:

When we turn on a show other than Barney, being told no, being left alone or not getting 'more' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting