Pregnancy Update.... 32 +4


Whenever people ask me how I'm doing - especially while I'm pregnant - my typical answer is "I've got no complaints."  I usually go with that response because most people honestly don't want to hear my complaints.  The ones that I know really care I usually share a little bit more.  Here is how things are going 32.5 weeks into this pregnancy.

This is (technically) my 8th pregnancy with my 9th baby.  But if we only count live births this is my 6th pregnancy with my 7th baby.  Confusing right?  I never really know how to answer that question, but that's a start.

Baby (Faith) is growing well it seems with no really complications.  Last time we checked she was head down and hopefully will stay that way!  I am praying she presents head down at delivery time too...but we will see. 

I am feeling this pregnancy.  I don't know if it is because of so many pregnancies or because I'm older but I feel like I'm feeling run down much more quickly.   Here is a fun list of what is really going on...

1. My right arm and hand go numb quite frequently.  The doctor said it is probably something swelled and pressed on a nerve.  At best it is annoying, at worst it is painful.  It definitely is worse at night when I'm sleeping.  I basically can't bend my elbow or put any pressure on my wrist.

2. I have lost my ankles.  They are in there somewhere and they will come back but my ankle area is HUGE these days.  I mostly don't like the sloshy swollen feel.

3. I am tired.  It is usually rare that I would nap during the day.  These days I pass out pretty much any chance I get.  It's ridiculous.

4.  I get worn out REALLY fast.  I try to be really smart about how I tackle my day but frankly, after a few chores it is not uncommon for me to sit for awhile to recover.  I hate it - I hate the slow down.

5. My doctor thinks I may have asymptomatic kidney stones.  Fun.  We'll find out this week I think.

6. I personally feel like I look like a homely blimp.  But that's ok...I'm willing to sacrifice personal looks for the time being for baby.  :)

I think that is about it.  Things really are going smoothly but pregnancy isn't without it's trials.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursdays 2015 #6

Homeschool Update

Life & Waiting